Although the design is full of organic curves, it does not portray any particular species of plant. It is simply an abstract design based on forms that occur repeatedly in nature. The curving arcs in the background form multiple transparencies. Half of the fabrics in this quilt were hand painted with dye, and the others are from the various collections I have designed for Benartex. Many different colors of thread were used for the quilting.
- Bryerpatch Studio Gallery, Port Townsend, WA, December, 2014
- American Quilters Society Show, Paducah KY, April, 2015
- 30 Quilts for 30 Years: Solo, traveling exhibition celebrating 30 years of making art quilts.
- Caryl Bryer Fallert-Gentry: 40 Years of Color, Light, & Motion, University Museum, University of Mississippi, Oxford, MS, January 26 - April 16, 2016
- Fantasias in Fiber & Beads: (two person show) Northwind Arts Center, Port Townsend, WA, May 5-29, 2016
- Caryl Bryer Fallert-Gentry: 40 Years of Color, Light, & Motion, Mitchell Museum, Cedarhurst Center for the Arts, Mt. Vernon, IL, July 31-October 9, 2016