See details & more information below
- Copyright © 2001 Caryl Bryer Fallert
- Size: 18" x 24"
- Techniques: Hand dyed and painted, machine pieced, and
- Materials: 100% cotton fabric /
batting: 80% cotton / 20% polyester
- Lost in transit by UPS
This quilt is one of a series of smaller quilts in a style
similar to my AQS best of show quilt Migration #2. It was
developed into a pattern called Migration Wall Hanging.
A free pattern for this quilt
is available on our ARTICLES page. The background fabric is hand painted with
dye, and the flying goose triangles are made from hand dyed
gradations. The black birds are machine appliqued, and the
free-motion quilting was done free-hand with no marking
of the quilt top. This quilt was lost in transit by UPS.
- Lost in transit to an exhibition. If you see this quilt,
please notify me.
- Migration Wall Hanging, original cover photo
details for larger images
Web Site Design by Caryl Bryer Fallert-Gentry © 1997-2015
All Rights Reserved
Bryerpatch Studio • 10 Baycliff Place • Port Townsend, WA • 98368 • USA
360-385-2568 • email@example.com