||Reflections of Cowichen #2
See details & more information below
- Copyright © 2015 Caryl Bryer Fallert-Gentry
- Size: 30" x 30" high (76cm x 76cm)
- Techniques: machine embroidered, appliqued, and
- Materials: fabric-100% cotton /
batting: 50% cotton 50% bamboo
- Price: $3400.00
you would like to purchase or exhibit this quilt, please contact Caryl privately.
Email Phone: 360-385-2568 Snail Mail: Bryerpatch Studio 10 Baycliff Place. Port Townsend, WA 98368
In the summer of 2013 my husband Ron charted a boat and we spent ten days cruising in the San Juan and Canadian Gulf islands north of our home on Puget Sound. One of our favorite ports was Cowichan, BC, where the harbor was dominated by the headquarters of the Cowichan Wooden Boat Society.
This is one of two quilts made from the same design. They are negative and positive images which may be hung together as a diptych or hung separately as single pieces.
- Bryerpatch Studio Gallery, Port Townsend, WA, February-June, 2015
- Two by Twenty, Studio Art Quilt Associates Juried exhibit,
- Open European Quilt Championships, Maastricht, Netherlands, October 2015
- Quilt Expo Beaujolais at ParcExpo in Villefranche sur Saône, France - April 13 through April 16, 2016
- Quilt Festival Berlin, Berlin, Germany, May 2016.
- Original Sewing & Quilt Expo,
- Atlanta, Georgia, March 9 - March 11, 2017
- Lakeland, Florida, March 16-18, 2017
- Cleveland, Ohio, March 30 – April 1, 2017
- Raleigh, North Carolina • July 20 -22, 2017
- Arlington, Texas • August 24 - 26, 2017
- Schaumburg, Illinois • September 28 - 30, 2017
- Fredericksburg, Virginia • October 5 - 7, 2017
- Minneapolis, Minnesota • November 9 - 11, 2017
- Art of the See, Pippa’s Real Tea, 636 Water St, Port Townsend, WA, September-October 2019
- TWO by TWENTY, (Exhibition Catalog) Studio Art Quilt Associates, pp. 28-31 & COVER
- Quilting Arts Magazine, August/September 2016, Issue 82, p 21
Web Site Design by Caryl Bryer Fallert-Gentry © 1997-2019
All Rights Reserved
Bryerpatch Studio • 10 Baycliff Place • Port Townsend, WA • 98368 • USA
360-385-2568 • firstname.lastname@example.org