See details & more information below
© 1996 Caryl Bryer Fallert
- Size: 18" x 24"
- Techniques: Hand
dyed, machine pieced, appliqued, and
- Materials: 100% cotton fabric
100% wool batting
- Not for sale
This quilt was made especially for a show
of small art quilts on the theme of "The
Kiss". I thought my husband Bob
was a very good sport to pose for this quilt.
It took forty-five minutes and two dogs to
get just the right pose. Believe it or not,
a dog will get tired of kissing you on the
mouth after half an hour, and you have to
go get a fresh one.
details for larger images
- " The Kiss" (traveling exhibition)
Exhibit Touring Services: 1998-2000
- Caryl Bryer Fallert: Silver Star Salute:
Retrospective Exhibition, International
Quilt Market & International Quilt Festival,
October 27-November 5, 2006, Houston, TX
- Caryl Bryer Fallert: A Retrospective, New England Quilt Museum, Lowell, MA, August 20 - October 31, 2015
- Fantasias in Fiber & Beads: (two person show) Northwind Arts Center, Port Townsend, WA, May 5-29, 2016.
- Caryl Bryer Fallert-Gentry: 40 Years of Color, Light, & Motion, Mitchell Museum, Cedarhurst Center for the Arts, Mt. Vernon, IL, July 31-October 9, 2016
Web Site Design by Caryl Bryer Fallert-Gentry © 1997-2016
All Rights Reserved
Bryerpatch Studio • 10 Baycliff Place • Port Townsend, WA • 98368 • USA
360-385-2568 • email@example.com