| free information about bubble jet
set, quilting, photography, quiltart shows, marketing your art, printing
on fabric and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answered by Caryl Bryer Fallert
- Bubble Jet Set Information
- Instructions for printing on fabric
- Free tips
- Information about archival inks and lightfastness
- Machine Quilting
- Managing a large quilt
- Sewing machines
- Deciding on a quilting design, and howto mark it?
- Specialty threads
- Nylon thread
- The new basting sprays?
- Showing Your Work
- Which quilt shows accept Art Quilts?
- What galleries or multimedia shows accept Art Quilts?
- Where can I show my Art to Wear?
- Computers and Quilting
- What kind of computer do you use?
- What programs do you use to design your quilts?
- How do you get the design from your computer onto a piece
of paper as large as a quilt?
- How can I find out about the various programs for quilters?
- Corel Draw: a series of free lessons
- Printing on Fabric (BUBBLE
JET SET INFORMATION)
- About My Studio
- What size is your studio?
- How do you store your fabric?
- What kind of design wall do you have?
- What kind of lighting do you use?
- Want to take a studio tour?
- Dyeing & Painting
- What kind of dye do you use for your fabric?
- How does Sabracron F dye compare to Procion MX?
- Where can I get information about learning to dye fabric?
- What kind of fabric do you use for your dyeing and where
do you get it?
- Where do you find soda ash for soaking your fabric?
- Where do you lay out your fabric to paint it? Do you start
with your fabric wet or dry?
- For you solid gradations, do you dye in a washing machine,
or do you stand there and stir?
- Quilt Care: Hanging,
Shipping & Storage
- How do you store your quilts?
- How do you ship your quilts?
- How do you hang your quilts?
- What kind of rods do you use to hang your quilts?
- Bottom Rods
- How does light affect hand dyed fabric?
- Pricing and Selling
- Can you offer some advice on pricing?
- What lights do you use when you photograph your quilts?
- How do you photograph your quilts indoors?
- What film do you use for photographing your quilts
- How do you store your slides and photographs
Web Site Design by Caryl Bryer Fallert © 1997-2010
All Rights Reserved
Bryerpatch Studio 502 N. 5th St. Paducah, KY 42001